Tuesday, July 28, 2009

suck the papers!

Ciao! (Hello)

today and yesterday
fuck!
i hate when it come to this kind of habit
where i used to push myself with everything i have
why?
why?
why?
i should not surrender before i try
at least once
huh (sigh)
maybe some kind of 'malapetaka'
lol
i just got an email with an attachment
from......aka 'si gile'
heh! what the heck?
anyway, i'm not interested about your new daughter's picture
stop 'promoting'!
but there's some phrase that shake me up
huh (sigh)
how?
how?
how?
how am i going to 'clean up the mess'?
OMG nooooo!
i still have time to prove it
i know myself better than anyone else even my family
there's only one thing i need is..
'revenge'
lol
come on...
it's just a term which i used to prove myself
so that i can stand up along with my friends
and neither look back nor left behind
this is just a warm up paper for me
my bad!
i didn't have a good rest and perfect preparation
by the way
i always skip the classes
don't do it again la wey!
show your self respect
sometimes
i remember my mum favorite's sentence
"dh kene ketuk baru nak gerak"
lol
i don't want to do the same mistakes again!
broke my mum's heart
arghh (sigh)

i still have 6 midterm papers left after this short break
huh (sigh)
motivating yourself is a good thing
by looking at someone
that might motivate you to be an example for you to follow
or grab some motivation books
just for a lil minute

i have proved it before
so why not this time?
hey!
WAKE UP!

-Zach Mikhail-







No comments: